Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Knowing-Doing Gap

The Gap, I believe, has never been more manifest with anyone more than it has been with me. There are a million things that I wish I had done, a million more things that I should have done. I'm the first to admit that I have missed many opportunities to make my life a little more better. Its not that I'm lazy...it's just that I'm anti-proaction. Maybe even anti-action. One of the things that I have been wanting to do is to just say things...just yak away. Given that all of namma baays have been doing just that since a long time, I must be the last of the gang joining the party. Just one thing...this is essentially non-verbose "blah-blah"ing. May the force be with me.

2 comments:

Jayanth said...

well i joined this wagon long time back with a similar mindset, but i rarely post, not sure if its because of the hectic work schedule, or my lazy anti-proaction nature :P

Indus Creep said...

auu i do it to crib publicly (for chicks' sympathy) and to attract chicks